Other companies make products. We make a difference!
UL solves the safety, security and sustainability challenges of the 21st century. We empower trust and enable the safe adoption of innovation. To do this, UL tests, inspects, audits, certifies, verifies claims, advises and trains as well as provides software solutions. Around the world, our employees share a common passion for our public mission to promote safe working and living environments for all people. Our public charity, Underwriters Laboratories Inc., conducts independent research, community outreach, standards development and safety education. To learn more about us, visit UL.com
To help drive the change in the EMEA Marketing organization, UL is looking for a dynamic, flexible and results driven Email Marketing & Demand Generation Specialist (Marketo Certified Expert). You will help the regional Marketing teams in driving pipeline growth and the implementation of demand generation programs that support the full sales cycle and increase revenue and overall demand. Main responsibilities include the setup, deployment and management of existing and future email marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is a data-driven marketing specialist who is both strategic and creative.
- Work together with the EMEA marketing manager and the global demand generation team to develop and implement the regional strategy for demand generation
- Help the EMEA marketing team build, execute and track marketing campaigns from start to finish including list acquisition, segmentation, email template creation, testing, landing pages, form creation as well as assessment and reporting
- Support the EMEA marketing team in the execution of whitelisting campaigns including process and best practice definition and training throughout all marketing channels / activities
- Manage email-marketing lists, list-growth and list-hygiene across all business divisions in the region
- Help the local marketing team in the adaption and optimization of Marketo campaigns including lead-follow up & nurturing programs, communication schedules, lead scoring and reporting/analysis to reflect local needs
- Support future divisional data enrichment projects to improve targeting, segmentation and ensure data integrity
- Collaborate closely with sales and demand generation partners inside and outside the organization to constantly improve and optimize for success
- Work with marketing analytics to create a foundation for reporting and KPI framework to monitor regional campaign performance
- Support in the regular communication of campaign performance to key stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent professional experience required
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in managing demand generation campaigns, using multiple marketing channels such as events, tradeshows, webinars, PR, social media etc.
- Strong understanding of B2B lead generation process and pipeline development
- Sound knowledge of email marketing tactics and processes, best practices, success metrics, analysis, reporting and EU-opt-in directive
- Proficiency in CRM management (MSD) and marketing automation software - Marketo Certified Expert
- Outstanding problem solving skills, quantitative skills and data-driven mindset
- Fluent in English language, other languages are plus
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and requests
- Team player, high ability to drive organizational change
What can we offer you?
Experience from your first day our robust structures, quick decision making paths and corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust, together with a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas.
Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures and also get inspired and supported from senior colleagues and leaders.
Talking about your future with us, we can start with a competitive commensurate package of benefits and conclude with a realistic and achievable professional development with the support of our Learn and Development structure: UL Academy.
Look at what we can do together!
You’ve learned about us – now we would like to learn more about you. If you like what you have read and you believe that you would be a good fit do not hesitate and apply for this job !